Wow! What an incredible start we have had to gymnastics in Kahikatea.
It has been wonderful to see our tamariki showing each of our Kete Values during the sessions.
We Love Challenge Nau mai te wero
- We love trying new things at gymnastics
- When something is hard we try and try again
- We know that challenge is good!
- It feels great when we achieve new things!
We Make a Difference Nā mātou he rerekē te ao
- We encourage each other when things are tricky
- We help each other
- We show each other how to do things
- We let our coaches and bus driver know that we appreciate them by saying thank you
- We follow the rules at gymnastics to keep everyone safe
We Love Learning He taonga te ako
- It feels great to learn new things!
- We listen to our coaches so that we know what to do
- We practise and practise until we get it
- We know how important movement is for our bodies
- We ask questions and try to improve all the time
We Care Arohaina te tāngata me te taiao
- We show others kindness and use our manners
- We follow the rules to keep others and ourselves safe
- We help others if they fall down
- We make sure that everyone gets a turn
We Get There Together Mā tātou katoa te waka e hoe
- We encourage each other
- We take turns and wait patiently
- We listen to our coaches
- We put the equipment back in the right place
- We move safely to the bus