Kia ora Whānau,
Wow, we are now halfway through the term! Our tamariki are truly demonstrating our school kete values as they learn new routines, get to know new friends and challenge themselves to meet new learning goals. We are so proud of everyone for all their amazing mahi, ka rawe koutou!
Word of the Week
Our word of the week is RESPECT.
Respect is an attitude of caring about people and treating them with dignity. Respect is valuing ourselves and others. We show respect by speaking and acting with courtesy. When we are respectful, we treat others as we want to be treated.
Learning Through Play
- Water play toys
- Craft and construction (wool, boxes, buttons, lids, containers etc)
- Magazines, coloured paper or card, posters, old calendars
- Good dress-up costumes (including hats, accessories, shoes)
- wrapping paper
- ribbon or string
- boxes for box construction (cereal boxes, biscuit boxes, small paper bags, egg cartons etc
- please name your child's belongings
- please remind your child/ren they do not need to bring toys to school
- hats are to be worn during break times