Keeping Ourselves Safe
This week Kahikatea students have learned about:
Unwanted Behaviour or Touch
- Students need to know that they can stop touching or behaviour that is inappropriate, that worries or confuses them, or makes them feel unsafe.
- Students need to be able to say “no” confidently, move away, and report what has happened.
Secrets and Tricks
- Identify the difference between good surprises and bad secrets
- Identify the adults they trust about bad secrets
- Explain safe practices for trick situations, including online.
Last week during our lessons with Constable Meg we all watched this video about Consent (link). We encourage you to watch this too when you have time.