Our first gymnastics sessions start on Monday! Our tamariki are very excited. We have shared the social story (link below) and encourage you to take a look through it with your child/children over the next few days.
Please ensure your child is wearing appropriate clothing/footwear on Monday's and Tuesday:
- No tights, extra long pants or school dresses
- Easy to remove shoes
- School shirt or equivalent (eg a red t-shirt)
- Leggings or shorts
Please also ensure your child/children have had a lovely big breakfast as this will provide them with the energy they will need to really enjoy their time, to stay focused and to be great listeners!
We have sufficient numbers of parent/whanau helpers for gymnastics and information has been sent out to those of you who are coming along to support us.
*For parent/whanau helpers with Lisa and Amber please be in the hub at 9.40am to assist staff and prepare students for departure at 10am.
*For parent/whanau helpers with Katie and Charlotte please be in the hub at 10.40am to assist staff and prepare students for departure at 11am.
Keeping Ourselves Safe (KOS)
- teach students a range of safe practices that they can use when interacting with other people, both online and face to face
- teach students how to recognise the difference between healthy and unhealthy relationships, and encourage students who have been or are being abused to seek help
- prevent abuse by making parents and teachers more aware of their responsibilities to help students avoid abuse.